13 Feb Adding value with the Customer Ambassador Programme
One of the key building blocks to Celtech’s close working relationships with its retail and wholesale customers is the role performed by our dedicated ‘Customer Ambassador’.
This role was introduced as part of our ‘Customer Charter’ initiative to provide a better, more visible, and more personalised service to customers. The primary purpose of the Customer Charter is to provide increased value to customers from their use of ab-initio.
The Customer Ambassador undertakes regular structured visits to customers’ sites and provides a single point of contact for the IT department and the senior management team. There is always someone to call who understands their business priorities and who is fully committed to achieving success for the customer.
All of our Ambassadors possess a deep level of product expertise and relevant industry experience to add value to the customer relationship. Their sectoral knowledge covers FMCG, food retail, convenience, grocery retail, co-operatives, pharmacy, wholesale, food-service and entertainment.
The Customer Ambassador works alongside customers to ensure that they in turn realise their strategic, commercial and customer objectives. This is achieved by helping customers:
- Make the best use of ab-initio in order to maximise business benefits quickly right across their organisation
- Identify opportunities to grow sales or to create new customer experiences or optimise existing ones
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency in their business
- Have an opportunity to influence our product road-map with suggestions and functionality requests
- Have new features and benefits explained to them in person
- Are aware of new software releases and product enhancements
- Are supported with ‘value add’ services from Celtech relating to hardware, infrastructure, data analytics, and business consultancy
It’s a two-way flow, as being present with customers helps Celtech understand how customers are using the ab-initio platform to grow their business and also to identify areas for further improvement.
The Customer Ambassador programme delivers streamlined communication between customers and project teams and nurtures the true company values which define Celtech.
The service style enshrined in the Customer Charter is that of Celtech’s company values – to have ‘integrity’, be ‘dependable’, be ‘personable’, and ‘do it right’.