15 Apr Employment opportunity: Front end developers
We have 2 job opportunities for ambitious front end developers to join our team.
Role: Front-End Developer
Celtech is a leading provider of mission critical information systems to the retail & wholesale sector in the UK & Ireland. At the core of this is ab-initio, Celtech’ s real-time software which provides market-leading insights and functionality.
As a Front-End Developer, you will join Celtech’ s technical team based in Eastpoint, Dublin and immediately contribute to the development of our next generation, “insights” driven platform. You will work closely with the core development team to deliver a cross-platform user experience second to none in our industry. If you are passionate about delivering well engineered, exceptional user experiences in a web environment then this is the role for you.
- Facilitate and contribute to the UX design process with all stakeholders
- Implement these designs using agreed frameworks and practices
- Apply the most appropriate UX design patterns for different users and use cases
- Champion re-use and responsiveness in all UI development
- Develop & maintain automated UI tests
Required skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years commercial experience with Angular2+ / AngularJS & Bootstrap
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Experience implementing rich, data and workflow centric UIs, calling both internal and 3rd party APIs
- Experience with test automation tools for web applications e.g. Jasmine, Protractor / Selenium
- Experience with UI/UX prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Figma
- Experience with CI and release tools and methodologies e.g. Jenkins, Git, webpack
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Creativity !
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Experience with other JS frameworks is also of interest e.g. React, Node
- Development experience with Android mobile apps
- Experience with relational DB technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Other development experience across the stack e.g. Java / Spring, Python, PHP, Ruby
- Experience working with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
To apply, please click on the following link and upload your CV